Your privacy is important to The Clifton Boys' Home - Darliston, Jamaica, herein after known as The Clifton Boys' Home. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The Clifton Boys' Home collects, and the ways in which The Clifton Boys' Home uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The Clifton Boys' Home may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide used for the purpose of registering with the website - including Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address etc.
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services - as shown above
- any other information that you send to The Clifton Boys' Home
Using personal information
The Clifton Boys' Home may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- send you marketing communications
Where The Clifton Boys' Home discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Clifton Boys' Home may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The Clifton Boys' Home will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Clifton Boys' Home will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, any personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites.
The Clifton Boys' Home is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact The Clifton Boys' Home
Disclosure : This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com